Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alone Time

Well, my husband has been gone for a week, and he won't be back until Friday night. Now, I will be the first to tell you that Eldon helps out around the house a ton, but that has never been so obvious as it is now. Normally, first thing in the morning, he will take our dog out and feed the animals while I go through my morning routine to get ready for work. With him not here, I have had to get up earlier in order to fit it all in. I wake up, take Belle out, feed the animals, do my breathing treatment, eat breakfast, get ready for work, pack a lunch, and leave for work. Man am I ready for a helping hand again!

Some goodness has come out of me being alone. I got the urge to start painting and doing other crafty things again. I have always loved doing those things, but I never really made the time for them. Now I have a whole list of projects that I want to do, so I'm pretty excited! Yesterday, I spent 5 hours painting a canvas for one of my best friend's birthday. It was so calming, and I'm ready to go out and get some more canvases to do some more painting! I'll put a picture of the painting up once I have given it to her.... can't ruin the surprise! :)

The point of this post is that even though some good came from Eldon being gone, I am more than ready for him to come home. I miss him a lot, and Friday cannot come soon enough! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment