Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Couldn't Resist

So I just couldn't resist putting up a few of the professional pictures from our wedding! We were blessed with such an amazing and perfect day! Who knows... there might be more posted later. All of these pictures were taken by Watson-Studios, and they are fantastic!!!

For starters, we decided to see each other before the wedding. It was such a special moment to be with Eldon and talk about how we were doing and how excited we were. I was emotional, of course, and I ended up crying! :)

Here are a few pictures of our wonderful wedding party!






Some of the pictures we took together before the wedding. 




And now, the ceremony!


And now to the reception! Lots of dancing and fun!






So, I love our pictures, and I love to share them. You will just have to bare with me! :)

1 comment: