Tuesday, April 5, 2011

53 more days left....

Apparently, I have let the updating the blog slip a little bit. I have been crazy busy with going home almost every weekend doing stuff for my wedding. So, instead of doing a post about CF today, I thought I would update you all on how the wedding planning is going! For those of you who don't know, I have been engaged to Eldon since July 15, 2008... 2 years and 4 months. That is a long time to be waiting for a wedding to roll around, and I don't suggest anyone else to do that. Eldon and I are in this awesome place filled with a ton of excitement! It is finally almost here, and we just cannot wait!

So, I have been slowly planning stuff from the beginning. The first thing I bought, was my dress which I am still in love with! Sorry, I won't post a picture of it yet! :) That's a surprise. My wonderful bridesmaids will be wearing light blue dresses. The color is called pool, and it is almost like a Tiffany blue. The flowers are going to be orange. My bouquet will have calla lilies with something extra to add some flair! The bridesmaid bouquets will have orange mini roses and gerbera daisies.

Right now, we are in the process of picking the music ceremony. That is really hard to do, so if anyone has any suggestions for some good Christian music to use in the ceremony, let me know. We are not going to traditional with the music.

The invitations went out on Saturday, and that finally made this whole thing feel real! Hopefully, it will be beautiful and fun, but if it's not, that is okay. I will be married, and that is all that matters to me at this point! Sorry this post was kind of pointless, but wedding stuff is all I have been thinking about lately. So, I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment