Monday, April 18, 2011

A little update

My 3 month checkup at the Cystic Fibrosis Clinic is on Wednesday, and I am already starting to feel a little nervous. I always get worked up before a doctor's appointment. I really want my numbers to be higher this time than they were in January, but I am not sure if they will be. For me, it's like a competition between what my numbers were last time and what they are now. I always want them to be higher! :) We'll see if I can beat my last ones.... I hope so!  I will keep you posted on what they are. Prayers are definitely welcome, because the higher my numbers, the easier life is... no extra medicine or IV antibiotics. I'm all for easy... at least until after the wedding.

Speaking of the wedding... it is only 6 weeks away! Eldon and I are going to figure out what we will be doing for the programs tomorrow! The flowers are finalized. I am setting up a meeting to decide on a cake design. I'm thinking something like this:
Obviously, the colors and the monogram will be different, but I like the overall look of this cake. We are just waiting for more RSVP's to come in so that we can give the caterer a good idea of how much food we need and so I can go ahead and rent some tables and chairs.

Everyone keeps asking me if I am stressed yet, and the answer is not at all. Eldon and I are just so ready to be married. We have been engaged since July 15, 2008. That is way too long to be engaged, and I am just ready to be Kayla Rose English! :)

We did have our first shower at Eldon's family's church a couple of weeks ago. It was fantastic! It was a tool shower, and we got a ton of stuff that we really needed! We are very thankful for all of the people who came and celebrated with us.



Anyways, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and hopefully, Wednesday, I will have some good news to post on here!

1 comment: