Thursday, March 6, 2014

Exciting Times

There are so many exciting things going on right now, so I felt the need to share with you all. :)

First of all, Eldon and I are in the process of buying our first home, and we couldn't be more excited about it! The house is absolutely beautiful, and we can't wait to be able to move in. It has been a terrifying and thrilling experience. It feels like such an adult thing to do when I still have troubles believing I am actually an adult even though I'm 26 years old. I am definitely ready for this next, huge step in my life.

Next, I found out today that my blog was named one of the Top 35 cystic fibrosis blogs! I am so grateful that people even read my blog let alone recognize it as a top blog to read about CF. If you would like to check out some of the other great blogs out there about living with cystic fibrosis, just click here. There are some wonderful blogs listed in the top 35! I am an avid reader of most of them. :)

In other news, I am once again the chairperson for the Knoxville Great Strides walk, and we have been really working hard to get things lined up and planned for the big day! I'm so excited about what the walk will look like this year! There are some great things already planned, and I'm sure our committee is going to come up with more amazing ideas. 

Speaking of Great Strides, I have now raised $120! But I have so much more to go in order to reach my goal of $8,000. If you are interested in making a donation, just click on the picture below, and click "donate to me." It's incredibly easy to do, and there is no such thing as too little! Every little bit of money adds up, and it helps fund research to find a cure for cystic fibrosis. 

Finally, I am once again selling Kayla's Krusaders t-shirts to help my fundraising. They are $20 each, but the more shirts I order, the cheaper they actually are. Any money that is left over after ordering the shirts will go straight to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. If you would like a shirt, let me know






No comments:

Post a Comment