Friday, September 21, 2012

6 Weeks

Wow.... I've been teaching for 6 weeks already! I can't believe it... It has gone by so quickly! It has been extremely overwhelming but so amazing at the same time! I love teaching so much, and I can't believe how much I enjoy being around my kids.

In other areas of my life, things have been a constant crazy. I am currently living in a house with my sister taking care of 5 dogs. I moved in Labor Day weekend, and we are still working on getting used to having so many dogs. Eldon is still living in Murfreesboro while he finishes up school. He will be done in December, but until then, we are doing the whole "long distance marriage" thing. It has definitely been rough, but since we did long distance for 3 years while we were dating, the fact that it's only a semester has been helping me get through it.

Now that I've gotten my school life a little more put together, I need to really start focusing on my health again. It has been a struggle settling into a routine, but I can't put it off anymore. I'm signed up to run a 5K on October 6th, and I have got to get my act together if I am going to be able to run it at all. My next clinic appointment is in November, and my goal for my lung function is 70%. That is a really tall order, and I need to put in a lot of effort, time, and energy into my health.

In other news, I just registered to do the Out Run CF virtual race again! It will be on November 22, and you can run any where and anytime you want! That's my kind of race. :) There is so much less pressure. If you are interested in participating, just click HERE.

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment