Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Week Down

Well, I finished my first week of teaching. I have never been so tired in my life! I am completely exhausted! That being said, I absolutely love it! It's definitely going to be a learning process. I already have some new ideas about how I'm going to do things differently this week. I'm excited to be teaching, but I was really glad to see the weekend. :)

In other news, Eldon went back to Murfreesboro leaving me here in Knoxville. We are going to be doing the long distance marriage thing until he graduates in December. I'm not excited about it, but we've had a lot of practice with long distance. Only 119 days until he gets to move back! :)

This was a short update, and I apologize, but life's a bit crazy and busy right now!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first week!! I find it takes my body a while to adjust to the energy demands of school (even as a para). Keep us updated about your class so I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete