Monday, July 30, 2012

The Beginning of Classroom Setup

Today was the first day that I have gotten to go into my classroom. I thought I had a good idea about what I wanted, but once I got in the room, it was much more difficult to visualize than I thought it would be. It's hard to start from scratch and to come up with a whole new idea for a classroom using very little past experience to get your ideas. Here are a few pictures of the classroom before we really got to rearranging everything:








It started to get a little bit easier once we started moving things around and getting a feel for where things worked well. Here are some of the pictures of the progress we made during the day.








That's how I left it today, but I'm going back tomorrow morning to work some more work in. I also made a nice list of things I need/want for the room. It's really hitting me that I actually have a classroom after searching for a teaching job for 2 years! I am so nervous and so excited about it!

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment