Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Whole Year!

Yesterday was our One Year Anniversary! It's so hard to believe it's already been a year. People warned me that the first year would be one of the most difficult, but I have been blessed by having the opportunity to marry my best friend. It has been an amazing year, and I wouldn't trade it for the world! It worked out really well that our anniversary fell on Memorial Day this year, because neither of us had to work, and Eldon didn't have his class. We got to spend a whole day together! That's a very rare thing for us, and it was wonderful! We went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Cheddars and then to see The Avengers (which was a pretty great movie). Then we came home and ate our surprisingly good year old cake! :) It was a perfect day! I'm looking forward to the years to come with this amazing man!







No comments:

Post a Comment