Thursday, February 2, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



This is a blog award that Jenna gave me. Liebster is German for favorite or dearest. It means a lot to me that she reads and enjoys my blog. With the award comes some rules.... so here we go:

1) Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 
That was Jenna, and here is the link to her blog.

2) Give this award to 5 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 readers. Let them know through a comment on their blog. They are listed below.

3) Post this wonderful award on your blog. See cute badge above. If you're confused about how to do this, simply right-click on the image and save it; then, upload it as you would normally add a picture to a blog post.

4) Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there.


Here are the winners that I have chosen:


  1. *Live*Laugh*Love*Breathe*- Colleen is another Cyster sharing her story about how she is living with cystic fibrosis. Her posts are so great to read, and she is incredibly motivating.
  2. Jamiebug- Jamie is an amazing inspiration. She received a lung transplant a little over 4 years ago, and her story blows me away.
  3. Breathe Easy- Jessi is a Cyster who is fighting CF with all she has. She is on the waiting list for a double lung transplant, and she is another person who serves as a huge inspiration to me. 
  4. Notes to Self- My good friend, Lacey is spending the year in Uganda, and this is a blog about her adventures. She is adorable, and her story is really great! 
  5. Life with my Boys- Marla is my sister-in-law, and she shares stories of her life with my two nephews.




No comments:

Post a Comment