Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

I'm a few days behind on this one, but life has been a little crazy. 2011 had a lot of ups and downs for me, but it was one of the most life changing years so far. I got married and made major changes when it comes to taking care of myself! I couldn't be more excited about 2012 though. I have high hopes and higher goals. I decided that I would post some of my resolutions on here so that I will hopefully be less likely to fail. Here goes nothing:

  1. Keep 100% compliance with my treatments
  2. Workout everyday 
  3. Use my treadmill everyday (That can be for running or walking)
  4. Complete P90X (I fell off the train for a few weeks, so I'm starting over, and this time, my sister is doing it too. That way we can hold each other accountable.)
  5. Find a teaching job
  6. Read 50 books in a year (This one is hard, but I love to read. I really want to spend more time reading good books. )
  7. Be more artsy (crafts, DIY projects, paintings)
  8. Raise my FEV1 to 70% (atleast... the higher the better)
There are some others, but I won't bore you with those. These are the most relevant ones for my blog. I'm so excited about what is to come, and I really hope that I can start seeing a difference in myself.

Right now, I have kicked everything into high gear, because my next doctor's appointment is February 1st. My goal for that appointment is to have my lung function up to 60%. That's a big jump from where I was in October, but I think it is possible. I am anxious to see what all of my hard work has done for my lungs.

On another note, I would like to do more posts this year, but it is sometimes difficult to come up with topics to write about. If you have any questions for me or ideas for a post, please let me know. I would love some input!

No comments:

Post a Comment