Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

It's been awhile since I have written anything because things got really busy rather quickly. Christmas was amazing! It was definitely the best one I have had in awhile. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to see and spend time with during the holidays! We spent Christmas weekend in Knoxville with family, and it couldn't have been better! I came back home tonight to work tomorrow through Thursday. Then it is back to Knoxville for more time with friends and family! :)

I was kind of dreading coming back to our apartment without my husband and without my pets, but luckily, my sister decided to come with me so I won't get lonely! We have been talking about what our New Year's resolutions are going to be for this year, and I am so excited about the goals I am setting for myself! There are many good things to come in 2012! I will be posting some of my goals on here once the new year comes so that you can help keep me accountable. 2012 is going to be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment