Monday, November 7, 2011

New features on my blog

Some of you may have already noticed, but I have added a few things to my page. If you look at the top, there are now a few tabs and there may be some more added in the near future. There is now a tab for my health stats where I will be keeping track of my pulmonary function test results so that you all can see where my numbers used to be, where they are now, and what progress I am making. The other tab is about 100% compliance. There is a clock on this page that is keeping track of how long it has been since I have missed any treatments or medications. In the past, I would miss a vitamin here or a treatment there, but that is coming to an end now. Both of these ideas were inspired by a fellow Cyster (female with Cystic Fibrosis). She has incorporated these things into her blog, and I thought it was a great idea. I'm looking forward to sharing this process of really trying to better myself and my health with you all. My goal for my next clinic visit is to get my FEV1 up to 60%. That is February 1st, so I have plenty of time to really work on it.  Happy Monday everyone! Hope your week is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment