Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Job Interview

After almost 2 years of applying for teaching positions, I had kind of lost hope of ever getting a job. Well, last week, I applied for a job like I always do with no hope of getting it. They called me the next day to set up an appointment for an interview. It was last Friday, and I think it went well, but I guess I will find out. Whether I get the job or not, I realized something really important. I have been applying for every job possible for close to 2 years with nothing... not even an interview. I started being 100% compliant with my treatments and medications October 31st. A little over a week later, I get a call for an interview. Coincidence??? I somehow don't think so. I truly believe that God was just waiting on me to figure out how to take care of myself before He would give me the opportunity to have a teaching job. I have to say that I am thankful for that, because if I had gotten a teaching job right after graduating from college, I can say with 95% certainty that my health would have steadily declined. I finally have my stuff together, so the next step is a job. Then... after that, who knows? Anyways, thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated, because this job would be really pretty perfect for me. The interviewing process for this job should be finished by the end of this week. I will keep you all posted when I find something out.

And to go along with this news, I have been compliant for 16 days now! :) One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment