Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Countdown Is On

As you all know, I have been working pretty hard to see some improvement in my lung function. Well, my next opportunity to see if there is any difference in my numbers is October 26th at 1:30. I'm nervous but excited to see how much progress, if any, I am making. That's 14 days from now.

So what is the game plan for the next 2 weeks? I am going to keep up with my workouts, (Plyometrics is tonight after I finish writing this post) and I am going to be 100% compliant with all of my treatments. It has been quite the growing experience committing to these crazy workouts, but hopefully, it will all pay off soon.

On a fun note, here is a fun video from Ellen. It is hilarious! Enjoy! I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment